Thursday, August 27, 2009

Person Place or Thing

1. Is it a person?
No

2. Is it a place?
Yes

3. Is it a thing?
I mean, yes but...

4. Is it an animal?
No, I already told you it's a place...

5. Is it a chimp?
Are you serious?

6. Yes or no?
No, it's not a chimp.

7. So it's a primate?
Have you ever played this game?

8. Baboon?
No.

9. Orangutan?
No!

10. Gorilla?
It's not a monkey!

11. Gorilla isn't a monkey, it's an ape, you know?
Fine, it's not that!

12. Does it like bananas?
NO!

13. Does it throw it's own poop?
I don't want to play with you anymore.

14. Can you find them in zoos?
You know what? We're done. This game is done.

15. So it's not a monkey?
No, it was Rhode Island.

16. Is it Rhode Island?
Yes!

17. I got it at question 16. 4 to spare. I'm the best at this game.
Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment